Information on the processing and use of your application data
We hereby inform you about the processing of your personal data in connection with your application by moovel Group GmbH.
We as moovel Group GmbH who has advertised the vacancy are responsible for data processing. You will find the details in the job advertisement. If you have any questions you can reach us by e-mail at: email@example.com. The Daimler Group's data protection officer can be contacted at the following address: Daimler AG, HPC G353, 70546 Stuttgart, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The categories of data that we process in connection with your application are those you specify. The categories of personal data processed include in particular your name, your contact details, your qualification data, your certificates and supporting documents. In addition, we may process personal data in the application process that we have legitimately obtained from publicly accessible sources (e.g. professional networks).
We process your personal data exclusively in connection with the application in compliance with the statutory provisions. Data processing serves the purpose of personnel selection. The primary legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 b) GDPR in connection with Art. 88 para. 1 GDPR in connection with § 26 para. 1 BDSG. Your data can also be processed regularly for statistical purposes. This is always done anonymously.
As special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 para. 1 GDPR, the indication of severe disability may be processed within the scope of personnel selection. This is based on Art. 9 Para. 2 b) GDPR in conjunction with § 26 Para. 3 BDSG.
The recipients of your personal data within our company are the managers of the department responsible for filling the position and the relevant colleagues of People & Organization. Within our company, your data can be viewed by all managers in search of suitable persons to fill a position if you (also) have opted for an unsolicited application.
In addition, we make use of various service providers to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations (e.g. relocation agencies). A list of the categories of contractors and service providers we use can be found in the People & Organization section.
As an applicant you have the right:
- to request information from us about the personal data stored about you and the information listed in detail in Art. 15 GDPR.
- to request us to correct incorrect personal data concerning you and, if necessary, to complete incomplete personal data (Art. 16 GDPR).
- to require us to delete personal data concerning you, insofar as this is no longer necessary for the application process and legal obligations. The specific reasons are listed in detail in Art. 17 GDPR (right to cancellation).
- to require the controller to restrict processing if one of the conditions set out in Article 18 GDPR is met, e.g. if the data subject has lodged an objection to the processing, for the duration of the investigation by the controller.
- require us to disclose data in a legible electronic format which you have provided electronically (Art. 20 GDPR).
- to object to data processing if your situation gives rise to special reasons which prevent data processing. If the data controller has no compelling interests worthy of protection (e.g. the exercise of or defence against legal claims), the data controller may no longer process your data (Art. 21 GDPR).
You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Officer or to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the GDPR or other laws (Art. 77 GDPR). You can find the contact details above.
The company limits the storage of your data to the required period of time. Therefore, we regularly delete your personal data as follows:
- The application profile you have created remains active as long as you are in an application process. Once all application procedures have been completed, your profile will remain stored for a further 6 months. It is then deactivated, made anonymous and completely deleted after 22 months.
- If you decide to withdraw an application, you can do so at any time until the company rejects your application. In the event of a negative decision by the company, your application will be saved for a further 3 months. Your application will then be made anonymous and completely deleted after 22 months.
You declare your consent that your application data can be used by managers and the People & Organization department of the entire group of companies for staffing processes if you have (also) submitted your application as an unsolicited application. At the same time, by submitting your application, you assure us that your details are true. You know that false information can lead to the dissolution of a possible employment relationship.